cupuh com
sahabat-keyboard.web.id
Semarak 4 Tahun HN Community
Semarak 4 tahun HN Community
Semarak 4 Tahun HN Community Out of town weekend | welcome to shoping news | simple shoping

Out of town weekend

Bookmark and Share

Just wanted to let you know that there is no Doctor Anonymous Show tonight as I will be observing "Earth Hour" by not doing a show tonight - just kidding. Actually, I will be out of town this weekend for some rest and relaxation. Where am I going? Well, you will know if you follow me on twitter. I'll give the updates as I go along.

However, I will be doing a special Monday night edition of The Doctor Anonymous Show from my "undisclosed location" on Monday, March 30th, 2009 at 6pm Eastern Time. I'll be talking about my weekend and also talking about Doctors Day.

If you didn't already know, the HUGE Medbloggers meetup has been finalized. It will be in October and it will be in Las Vegas at Blog World Expo/New Media Expo. This was announced by our buddy Emergiblog yesterday. So, I'll be talking about that as well.

Finally, in the video above, it is the end of Show 85 where I talk about this news story from CNN. Sometimes out of tragedy does come good news. What am I talking about? Well, check out the video and find out. Have a great weekend everybody!

baca juga artikel terkait dibawah ini

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }